Browse our Services
Commercial Property Consultants
Commercial Real Estate
Carbon Reduction Commitment
Office Space in London
Our Central London Agency team is split over two offices. In the heart of the City, at Capital House, King William Street, the team specialises in all City, Docklands and Midtown office properties. In our West End office, in Portman Square, the team is well established as one of the market leaders for West End and Midtown property. Both offices are supported by a dedicated research unit, which helps our clients measure and evaluate current and projected market conditions impacting on office space in London.
Our team provides letting and development advice on all types of office space in London – one of the world’s most important and valuable markets. The combination of these skills means we can work with our clients to develop well-informed and bespoke strategies.
Our local knowledge is backed by our global network of 230 offices and sizeable international client contact base. We can combine forces with other offices to offer a regional, national or international approach.
The Central London Office Agency team provides the following.
• A truly comprehensive service for landlord and occupier representation.
• A detailed understanding of occupiers’ requirements and how it will impact on the development process.
• An exceptional ability to achieve aggressive rents.
• We collaborate with our Corporate Client, Lease Advisory and Asset Management teams to deliver more intelligent real estate strategies to maximize advantage for our London office space clients.
• Development expertise and knowledge from working with the best global players.
• Full and in-depth research and analysis functions, enabling clients to make truly informed decisions about London office space.
We have considerable expertise in all types of office space in London, including city centre office space, mixed use schemes and high rise towers. In addition to the City, Docklands and Midtown areas, the team has in-depth knowledge in the West End sub-markets and further afield into Bloomsbury, Euston & Marylebone, Kings Cross, Hammersmith, Kensington, Knightsbridge, Mayfair, Paddington, Soho and Victoria.
Some notable London office space projects, past and present include: Heron Tower EC2, The Walbrook EC4, Bow Bells House EC4, St. Boltolphs EC3, 25 Canada Square; Canary Wharf E14, 1-10 Bishops Square EC2, 150 Cheapside EC2, Westminster Place SW1, Empress State SW6, Victoria Plaza SW1, Hammersmith Embankment W6, 1 Southampton Row WC1 and 350 Regent’s Place NW1.