Browse our Services
Commercial Property Consultants
Commercial Real Estate
Carbon Reduction Commitment
The UK Capital Markets Team is made up of over 70 leading professionals covering all aspects of real estate investment-related activity. The team is predominantly based in our headquarters in London’s West End office with support from specialist teams in our City office, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
The team provides market-leading advice and the following key service lines to landlords and tenants interested in real estate investing.
1. Direct property investment transactional business. Focusing principally on properties in the UK, we advise a range of purchasers and vendors on real estate investing across all sectors of the commercial property market. We have a number of specialist teams covering Central London investment, Business Space, Retail and Scotland.
2. Corporate Finance advice. The team advises on all forms of property finance and indirect investment. This includes debt and equity raising, trading of fund units in the secondary market, broking of IPD derivatives and advice on distressed debt.
3. Development funding and tax driven real estate investment advice. We have a leading team covering all aspects of development finance and specialist tax driven property investment.
4. Auctions. Acknowledged as one of the market leaders in this field, we run a number of commercial real estate auction sales throughout the year.
5. Strategic Occupier advice. Established to serve occupiers who hold significant property assets, this team advises at a strategic level on how to raise capital from real estate investing and is the pre-eminent team in effecting structured sale and leaseback throughout mainland Europe.
Our philosophy remains simple – our advice is based on close liaison with both our research and occupational agency colleagues. We firmly believe that good property advice, at an investment level, is based on a combination of tenant knowledge, market trends and specialist real estate investment knowledge. Our clients, many of whom are long standing, largely share our views.